"Elimination Of Digital Inequality"
With our project, we aim to acquire basic skills and competences, develop and support individuals, increase learning performance, and also aim to enable adults to learn innovative practices in the digital age.
To create a learning process (game / simulation) that encourages the process of eliminating the digital deficiencies of adults (digital immigrants) born before 1980, who do not have digital competence primarily in the digital age in continuous development and change.
With the game that starts concretely at the table and continues in the digital environment, it will soften the transition process of adults who experience technological disabilities to the digital space. With game-based learning approaches, it will motivate learners to succeed and develop continuously, increase self-esteem, improve themselves, facilitate cooperative learning, etc. will benefit in areas.
With this game, the dialogue between young people and adults will increase, so that social inclusion will take place. With our “EDI” project, DIGITAL MIGRANTS will be brought to DIGITAL MELESIS by providing basic digital competencies of adults.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Developing the basic skills and competencies of low skilled individuals in digital aspects
- To find a job or to ensure their continuity in their jobs
- Providing an opportunity for an innovative educational environment to individuals who have completed the compulsory education age
- To contribute to the integration process of individuals who were born with digital inability due to the age they were born.
- To give digital skills training with innovative methods and techniques
- Design and develop a special game-based learning method in order to develop adult's digital skills
- Ensuring harmony between international organizations and adults
- To bring 21. century digital skills to the target audience
- To integrate innovative approaches to education in adult education
- To support intercultural interaction among the involved partners
- To Increase social inclusion levels among the participants
- To exchange of good practices and experiences among the involved partners
- To contribute to the development of language competences
- an employee with insufficient basic digital skills,
- Those who are excluded from compulsory education,
- trainers, experts or practitioners working in the field of adult education
- decision makers at local, regional, national and European level;
- Press and media constitute our target group in order to announce our project to wider audiences.
Photos of Multipler Events
Multipler Event 1
Multipler Event 2
Multipler Event 2